miércoles, 29 de diciembre de 2010

There is an end to all things, no matter how much we want to hold on to them.


I have learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures will never replace being there, thanks is a feeble word, memories forget the hard times, words can never replace feelings, and hoeroes often go unsung.
I don't remember who met who first. I just remember all of us being friends..
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.
We started here together and now we are leaving the same way. The funny thing is that you never appreciate what you had yesterday until it is gone today. 
I had always thought we would be friends forever. Well, forever just got a lot shorter than I expected. 


Even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you mean to me.
Goodbye is not far away.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario